Robert Watt - Village Properties - License #1441498
Your Real Estate Goals Are My Goals
Robert has been a dedicated real estate professional for well over 14 years. His strong work ethic and passion for helping people is what drives him to provide each client with the personal attention and customized expertise they deserve.
Real estate decisions are often one of the most significant life events. Whether an investment or a realization of a dream home, understanding the personal side of every transaction is key. Robert stays engaged with his clients, taking time to listen, while also providing them with the necessary knowledge of the home buying and selling process.
As his client, your best interests are his priority.
With vast resources, superior marketing, and a depth of knowledge of the local area, he can provide you with exceptional service for getting your house sold, or targeting that hidden gem you deserve.
Robert’s personal belief is simple:
“My clients’ goals in real estate are my goals. I pride myself in the personal relationships established with my clients.”
1436 State St
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Arts & Culture
- PVAC Performing and Visual Arts Camp21 E Sola St (184 feet SE)
- Kindermusik With Kathy33 E Micheltorena St (355 feet NW)
- Santa Barbara Center for Performing Arts1330 State St (402 feet SE)
- Santa Barbara Symphony Orchestra1330 State St (402 feet SE)
Wine & Dine
- Carlitos Cafe Y Cantina1324 State St (318 feet SE)
- Opal Restaurant & Bar1325 State St (380 feet SE)
- Renaud's Patisserie & Bistro1324 State St (432 feet E)
- Caje Coffee Roasters1316 State St (490 feet SE)
Shop & Stroll
- Achilles Prostethics & Orthotics Inc1435 State St (103 feet SW)
- DIANI Boutique1324 State St (318 feet SE)
- Wonder1324 State St (318 feet SE)
- Ralph Sipper/Books10 W Micheltorena St (357 feet NW)
Stay & Play
- Open Air Bicycles1303 State St (663 feet SE)
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Barbara1601 State St (857 feet NW)
- SOhO Restaurant and Supper Club1221 State St (949 feet SE)
- The Painted Cabernet1229 State St (0.2 miles SE)