Bryant & Sons
Beauty, Elegance and Passion. Superior Jewelry Design & Service for more than 50years
Bryant & Sons, Ltd. was founded in 1965 by Bob Bryant at the location it currently occupies at 812 State Street in Santa Barbara, California. The store is at the gateway to the City's historic El Paseo, one of the nation’s first shopping centers. For 50years, the Bryant family has provided Santa Barbara and Montecito area consumers with the finest selections of the world’s most elegant jewelry and gift items.
Bryant & Sons is proud to be the exclusive representative of many of the world’s most distinguished jewelry designers and fine timepieces. These include Cartier, Patek Philippe, Breitling, Baume & Mercier, Ebel, Tacori, Michael M, Scott Kay, Roberto Coin, Mikimoto, and fine crystal from Baccarat.
Great care has been taken to ensure the elegantly appointed salon is a comfortable place to shop. In fact, Bryant & Sons was the first local shopping venue to feature live piano music for the enjoyment of their customers. Bryant & Sons has an additional location at 1482 East Valley Road in Montecito’s Upper Village.
Michael Bryant, one of the ‘Sons,’ has been in charge of the day-to-day operation of the family business since 1981. He is joined on the staff by twelve other jewelry professionals, each with twenty to fifty years of professional experience. There are three graduate gemologists on staff who were trained at the Gemological Institute of America.
Bryant & Sons’ clientele reflects the full spectrum of the local area. We proudly serve the many celebrities that make their homes in the area, as well as young, newlywed couples purchasing their first piece of jewelry. Bryant & Sons has won nearly every local consumer poll ever taken over the past fifteen years, and has been acclaimed as the area’s finest jewelry store.
A strong presence in the Santa Barbara community for over 40 years, Bob Bryant is a widely known business advocate and a tireless supporter of youth programs for the area’s under-privileged boys and girls and countless charities. His personal efforts and those of Bryant & Sons, Ltd. have greatly contributed to making Santa Barbara a unique and wonderful place.
812 State St
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Phone: (805) 966-9187
Monday - Saturday
10:00 am - 5:30 pm
Arts & Culture
- Paseo Nuevo Cinemas8 De La Guerra Pl (163 feet E)
- James Main Fine Art27 E De La Guerra St (230 feet E)
- Danielle Renee Art11 W Canon Perdido St (434 feet W)
- Lobero Theatre33 E Canon Perdido St (533 feet N)
Wine & Dine
- Barden Wines32 El Paseo (42 feet NW)
- Happy Canyon Vineyard30 El Paseo (42 feet NW)
- El Paseo Restaurant10 El Paseo (71 feet W)
- Grassini Family Vineyards24 El Paseo (80 feet W)
Shop & Stroll
- The Coach Store808 State St (35 feet SE)
- CT Wireless Inc.31 El Paseo (42 feet NW)
- 33 Jewels at El Paseo814 State St (67 feet W)
- H&M829 State St (87 feet SW)
Stay & Play
- Canary Hotel31 W Carrillo St (934 feet W)
- Santa Barbara Travel Bureau1028 State St (0.2 miles NW)
- The House of Clues601 State St (0.2 miles SE)
- Drift Hotel524 State St (0.3 miles SE)