Hugo Mendez - Village Properties
Santa Barbara Real Estate
I consider myself fortunate to be born and raised in Santa Barbara. I have been assisting my clients with their real estate goals for the past 22 years. During my Real Estate career I have represented many clients with their Real Estate transactions in Santa Barbara and Ventura Counties.
In my real estate career, I have successfully represented clients in standard real estate transactions, short sales, and foreclosed properties. Some of my clients and I have become great friends and some of my clients have used my services multiple times.
My Wife and I have three grown children all are in their 20's. Two of our children live and work in Santa Barbara and our son Michael lives in Stockholm, Sweden, where he studies at Karolinska Medical Institute.
For assistance with any of your real estate needs now or in the future, please give me a call.
1436 State St
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Arts & Culture
- PVAC Performing and Visual Arts Camp21 E Sola St (184 feet SE)
- Kindermusik With Kathy33 E Micheltorena St (355 feet NW)
- Santa Barbara Center for Performing Arts1330 State St (402 feet SE)
- Santa Barbara Symphony Orchestra1330 State St (402 feet SE)
Wine & Dine
- Carlitos Cafe Y Cantina1324 State St (318 feet SE)
- Opal Restaurant & Bar1325 State St (380 feet SE)
- Renaud's Patisserie & Bistro1324 State St (432 feet E)
- Caje Coffee Roasters1316 State St (490 feet SE)
Shop & Stroll
- Achilles Prostethics & Orthotics Inc1435 State St (103 feet SW)
- DIANI Boutique1324 State St (318 feet SE)
- Wonder1324 State St (318 feet SE)
- Ralph Sipper/Books10 W Micheltorena St (357 feet NW)
Stay & Play
- Open Air Bicycles1303 State St (663 feet SE)
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Barbara1601 State St (857 feet NW)
- SOhO Restaurant and Supper Club1221 State St (949 feet SE)
- The Painted Cabernet1229 State St (0.2 miles SE)