The Riviera Towel Company
Beautiful Beach Essentials That Help Fund Marine Organizations to Heal & Protect Our Ocean
Whether you are a local or here on holiday, we welcome your visit to the Riviera Towel Company, located downtown in Santa Barbara's historic De La Guerra Plaza. Here you will find beautiful towels and beach essentials that reflect the lifestyle in the American Riviera. A perfect place to buy something special for yourself or for a gift.
Created by artisans, our products are made using traditional methods to create unique and enduring textiles. Not just beach towels, our designs are not only beautiful, but versatile and can be used during any season, inside or outside, by a bonfire or on a chaise at the pool, as a scarf, tablecloth, or sarong - they can truly be used every day.
The American Riviera is our home and muse, but we also draw inspiration from the Rivieras around the world. The colors we select come from the little details, such as Santa Barbara's bougainvillea, the blue of the Mediterranean sea in the South of France and the fragrant lemons of the Amalfi Coast - They are in fact woven reflections of the Rivieras for your home.
We also donate a portion of every sale to help fund marine organizations to heal and protect our ocean. Do Good / Feel Good is our motto!
Visit us at our shop or online at www.rivieratowel.com
17 W. Gutierrez St
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Arts & Culture
- Elizabeth Gordon Gallery15 W Gutierrez St (451 feet SW)
- Paradise Hookah Hut432 State St (467 feet W)
- Tamsen Gallery911.5 State St (467 feet W)
- Santa Barbara Wine Country Tours34 E Haley Street (514 feet NW)
Wine & Dine
- The Drunken Crab416 State St (266 feet W)
- Santa Barbara Pistachio Co.407 State St (288 feet SW)
- Santa Barbara Craft Ramen436 State St. (292 feet W)
- Broad Street Oyster Company418 State St (305 feet W)
Shop & Stroll
- Habitat Home & Garden400 State St (160 feet SW)
- Reid's Appliances409 Anacapa St (252 feet NE)
- The Adult Store405 State St (286 feet SW)
- Above & Beyond Body Arts407 State St (288 feet SW)
Stay & Play
- The 3 DUX402 Anacapa St (329 feet NE)
- Haley Hotel26 E Haley St (365 feet NW)
- State Street Axe Club427 State St (536 feet W)
- The Waterman12 E. Montecito St. (615 feet SE)