Italian Varietals in the Heart of Downtown Santa Barbara
This boutique tasting room is located in the Historic El Paseo in the Presidio Neighborhood, just steps from downtown State Street. Seating is available, both inside & outside.
We produce Sangiovese, Nebbiolo, Cab Franc, Pinot Noir & Syrah. Our wines are aged properly prior to release. Family owned and operated since 1998.
The tasting room is Suite #31 located next to the entrance of 24-hour fitness.
The tasting fee is $20/person and the tasting menu changes daily.
31 El Paseo
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Thursday: call ahead
Arts & Culture
- Paseo Nuevo Cinemas8 De La Guerra Pl (251 feet SE)
- James Main Fine Art27 E De La Guerra St (300 feet E)
- Danielle Renee Art11 W Canon Perdido St (381 feet SW)
- Fiesta Five916 State St (460 feet NW)
Wine & Dine
- Happy Canyon Vineyard30 El Paseo (56 feet SE)
- Barden Wines32 El Paseo (56 feet SE)
- El Paseo Restaurant10 El Paseo (79 feet S)
- Grassini Family Vineyards24 El Paseo (87 feet S)
Shop & Stroll
- 33 Jewels at El Paseo814 State St (55 feet S)
- CT Wireless Inc.31 El Paseo (56 feet SE)
- Bryant & Sons812 State St (98 feet SE)
- Makers Market presented by Blissful Boutiques (120 feet S)
Stay & Play
- Canary Hotel31 W Carrillo St (853 feet W)
- Santa Barbara Travel Bureau1028 State St (0.2 miles NW)
- The House of Clues601 State St (0.2 miles SE)
- Drift Hotel524 State St (0.3 miles SE)