Retirement Services of America
Creating a Financial Road Map to Help Meet Your Lifestyle Needs
As an independent wealth management firm, our team remains objective, representing our clients' interest rather than the interests of a specific company.
We help you look at TOOLS and STRATEGIES that will show you how your money may work harder for you than it is right now.
We provide strong listening skills, accountability coaching and financial education.
Our services include: tax reduction strategies; retirement income planning; customized portfolio management, 401(k), 403(b), 457, thrift savings plan, rollovers and management; annuities and life insurance; estate planning, and social security maximization.
Call us today at 805-570-5995 to set up your commitment-free individualized strategy session. We are confident it will be your first step towards living a happier and more abundant life.
7 W. Figueroa St
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Monday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Arts & Culture
- Bella Rosa Galleries1103 A State St (172 feet W)
- Peter Horjus11 W Figueroa St (178 feet SW)
- Gallery 1131114 State St (288 feet N)
- Waterhouse Gallery1114 State St (288 feet N)
Wine & Dine
- Norton's Pastrami and Deli18 W Figueroa St (75 feet W)
- Dune Coffee Roasters1101 State St (112 feet W)
- Satellite Wine Bar & Cafe1117 State St (122 feet NW)
- Andersen's Danish Bakery1106 State St (164 feet N)
Shop & Stroll
- Gillio Coins & Jewelry8 W Figueroa St (52 feet NW)
- Santa Barbara Cigar & Tobacco10 W Figueroa St (53 feet NW)
- Santa Barbara Cabinet Co. & Home Design10 E Figueroa St (93 feet N)
- Icabinetry Direct1029 State St (97 feet S)
Stay & Play
- Santa Barbara Travel Bureau1028 State St (154 feet E)
- Don Q Family Billiard Center1128 Chapala St (642 feet W)
- Canary Hotel31 W Carrillo St (663 feet S)
- The Painted Cabernet1229 State St (717 feet NW)