Idyll Mercantile is an indoor plant shop and plant care business, independently owned and operated by women in Santa Barbara, California.
We work with people who want to create living spaces that make people happy. All of our plants are grown locally and are hand-selected to suit both the needs of the plant and your space.
You can follow us on instagram to see what is new each week.
Idyll offers a curated selection of art, favoring small-batch and hand made goods over mass production products.
We strive to support makers and other small businesses in pursuing their dreams and their crafts.
Come see what we have in our shop!
703 Chapala St
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Thu: 10AM-5 PM
Fri: 10AM-5 PM
Mon + Tues 4pm-7pm
Arts & Culture
- Center Stage Theater751 Paseo Nuevo (430 feet NE)
- Metro Four618 State St (804 feet E)
- Bronfman Family Jewish Community Center524 Chapala St (859 feet SE)
- Paseo Nuevo Cinemas8 De La Guerra Pl (898 feet N)
Wine & Dine
- Lighthouse Coffee711 Chapala St (adjacent)
- Kanaloa Seafood715 Chapala St (65 feet NW)
- Sachi Ramen & Robata Bar721 Chapala St (92 feet NW)
- Kyle's Kitchen791 Chapala St (338 feet NW)
Shop & Stroll
- Lotus Boutique637 Chapala St (198 feet SE)
- Pura Luna Apothecary633 Chapala St (399 feet SE)
- American Eagle Outfitters707 Paseo Nuevo (408 feet NW)
- The Walking Company711 Paseo Nuevo (420 feet NW)
Stay & Play
- The House of Clues601 State St (781 feet E)
- The Red Piano519 State St (1005 feet E)
- Drift Hotel524 State St (0.2 miles E)
- Hotel Santa Barbara533 State St (0.2 miles E)