Augie's of Santa Barbara
Your spot for fresh, healthy, delicious regional Mexican cuisine, incredible agave spririts selection, and excellent service!
Augie’s mission will be to deliver exceptional authentic healthy, fresh, and local Mexican cuisine and beverages, with a high degree of approachable service, in a space that is uniquely part of the experience, with all touch points exhibiting the warm, friendly, authentic, service focused experience that will define Augie’s as a premier dining spot in Santa Barbara.
Augie’s will become a key part of the Santa Barbara community by offering consistently exceptional cuisine, beverages, service, events, non-profit partnerships, and giving. Augie’s will become a ‘must visit’ location for all locals and visitors to Santa Barbara, and will be known locally & nationally as a location that embraces ‘vive tu mejor vida’ through the cuisine, beverages, service, facility, and sense of community that Augie’s will impart on every guest and employee. Augie’s space will revitalize the mid-State Street area of Santa Barbara.
700 State St
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Phone: (805) 664-0516
Dinner 6 nights a week 4-9pm.
Weekend brunch 10am - 2pm.
Arts & Culture
- Center Stage Theater751 Paseo Nuevo (323 feet SW)
- Metro Four618 State St (324 feet SE)
- Paseo Nuevo Cinemas8 De La Guerra Pl (542 feet NW)
- James Main Fine Art27 E De La Guerra St (563 feet NW)
Wine & Dine
- The Press Room15 E Ortega St (59 feet SE)
- M.Special Brew Co634 State Street (143 feet SE)
- Mokutan716 State St (158 feet NW)
- Dargan's Irish Pub & Restaurant18 E Ortega St (162 feet E)
Shop & Stroll
- 7-Eleven Downtown SB700 State Street (adjacent)
- Antique Alley706 State St (38 feet NW)
- Moon River708 State St (63 feet NW)
- Scout-Uncommon Goods35 E. Ortega (72 feet NE)
Stay & Play
- The House of Clues601 State St (547 feet SE)
- Drift Hotel524 State St (752 feet SE)
- The Red Piano519 State St (844 feet SE)
- Hotel Santa Barbara533 State St (916 feet SE)