The unimagined experience
Our customer is a creative-minded woman, who wants to look like herself, not the masses. She has a sense of adventure about what she wears, and although fashion is important to her, she is too busy enjoying life to be governed by the latest trends. To her, Anthropologie is a portal of discovery—a brush with what could be. A place for her to lose—and find—herself.
Our product offering consists of women’s apparel and accessories, intimates, home furniture and décor, beauty and gifts. Each caters to the lifestyle of our five muses: soft & delicate; boho chic; easy cool; elegant classic; and modern sporty.
1123 State St
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Phone: (805) 962-2693
Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Sunday 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Arts & Culture
- Bella Rosa Galleries1103 A State St (157 feet SW)
- Gallery 1131114 State St (166 feet NE)
- Waterhouse Gallery1114 State St (166 feet NE)
- Santa Barbara Museum of Art1130 State St (295 feet NW)
Wine & Dine
- Crush Bar & Tap1129 State St (58 feet SW)
- Satellite Wine Bar & Cafe1117 State St (66 feet S)
- Andersen's Danish Bakery1106 State St (90 feet E)
- Mizza1112 State Street (91 feet NE)
Shop & Stroll
- Paper Source1125 State St (adjacent)
- Free People Direct1127 State St (21 feet NW)
- MOSAIC LOCALE1131 State Street (63 feet W)
- Ace Rivington1106 State St (68 feet E)
Stay & Play
- Santa Barbara Travel Bureau1028 State St (277 feet SE)
- The Painted Cabernet1229 State St (547 feet NW)
- Don Q Family Billiard Center1128 Chapala St (559 feet W)
- SOhO Restaurant and Supper Club1221 State St (742 feet NW)