Networking Events are FREE for Downtown SB members and Associate Members.
NOTE: You are automatically a Downtown SB member as part of the BID if you are located on State Street between Sola and Gutierrez, one block off of State Street each way to Chapala and Anacapa Streets including side streets; this is the Business Improvement District.
All participants have the opportunity to share what’s new at their business, meet the Downtown Santa Barbara Organization staff, Executive Director Robin Elander and members of the Downtown Organization board. The DSB team will share what opportunities are available for the downtown businesses; and take notes of all your happenings and promote wherever possible!
12/16/2020: Creative Marketing Strategies to Support Your Business During the Stay at Home Order
Wednesday, December 16th at 9 AM.
Find out what's happening Downtown in this upcoming Downtown Santa Barbara Online Networking Event. In this networking gathering we'll be focusing on creative marketing strategies to support your business during the regional stay at home order, including an opportunity to join a 6-8 person marketing pod, plus resources available for your business. Each participant will also have the opportunity to introduce themselves and share a bit about what's new at your business and share anything you'd like to promote.
Get Creative in Ways You Can Still Promote Your Business During the Regional Stay-at-Home Order!
- Post videos and photos regularly about your business and what you are still offering, ie: takeout, merchandise, gift cards, etc. Don’t slow down your social media, pump it up!
- Get extra creative. Use your parklet to sell merchandise, add gift card purchasing on your website, run a giveaway. Now is the time.
- Have a virtual planning session with staff and brainstorm ideas to market your business.
- Host a Virtual Event where you share your services or products.
- Share posts from other local businesses!
- Give Back. Share how your company and employees are helping others during this time.
12/2/2020: Bcycle Presentation
Find out what's happening Downtown in this upcoming Downtown Santa Barbara Online Networking Event. In this networking gathering we'll be talking about the the new downtown bike share program called BCycle and the upcoming digital pop up live holiday shopping events planned for Dec. 7-17. Each participant will also have the opportunity to introduce themselves and share a bit about what's new at your business and share anything you'd like to promote.
BCycle Downtown SB Presentation